Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Semi-Rip.Panic!at.the.Disco.:[.


Favorite band ever next to coheed and cambria split up yesterday
i wasn't even aware of it until a couple minutes ago when Jan commented me
it's freaking horrible!

Like i said to Danica
a band is totally different when one person leaves let alone two! Brendon and Spencer are still part of the band but with two noobs it just won't feel right! they were fantastic and im like at a loss of words cause its that terrible :[
i even wore my panic outfit yesterday with my necklace, patch, and shirt and i didnt even know! Ryan was the lyricist and Jon was the bassist that replaced Brent. Man, they're the band that actually got me interested in singing and getting into putting up covers on Youtube. They were so orignal and unique and catchy its sad to see that they won't be the same anymore :[
Brendon inspired the sidebangs that a lot of people hated and that a lot of people now miss. Ryan insipired my halloween costume and his rose vest is the first picture i actually favorite on DeviantArt. oh man. :[

Last year Panic was like the band i listened to nonstop learning songs they wrote like time to dance which was really the hook for me that got me addicted. i started youtubing more of their stuff and i came across new songs that were for Pretty.Odd. Green Gentleman was the catchiest one and When the day met the Night at the Reading Festival. Their stuff influenced me a lot and probably their music was what made 9th grade memorable of the sorts. Pretty.Odd. was thee album of the moment when i had a major crush on Ethel. if you're reading this .. which you probably won't it probably won't come as any surprise you cookei vampire haha. But yeah kinda segwayed into that one, she was my most recent biggest crush that i liked liked no offense to any other girls especially.. ex :[

I loved watching their performances especialyl live in denver which was the first concert i torrented :P It missed some parts the performances was amazing with Brendon's high pictched squealing and Ryan Ross' backing vocals. The backup dancers were creepy yeah but the outfits were amazing along with the whole set up. Time to Dance is definately my favorite video , i practically have it melded in my brain haha. That's when i got into singing i actually pranced around my room recreating Brendon's moves :P
I tried covering amajority of their songs but i was always to shy to post it but hopefully and eventually i'll make like a little medley of some songs but yea. Since Ryan and Jon are leaving i wish them all the best and hope their future band and Panic make some sweet music together :]

No comments:

Post a Comment