Thursday, July 16, 2009

So.Long.And.Good.Night.

Helena - My Chemical Romance

since the text i sent to upload this screwed up im just going to retype it .

-------
Camaro.

Just came from church and it was super hot and tiring yet again but I enjoyed the picture that we made even though i would've liked to see the other ones we took.
But i liked showing my frames to other people asking "are you jealous?" haha

Anyway. I Think.. I have a new crush. She looks amazing and she's pretty fun from what i can tell. She has a boyfriend though and goes to schoolpretty far from here :\ there's something about her that was like..wow.
she's a year younger i think and im not even sure what her name is but she's interesting :] i doubt i'll see her again though ah.

if only she went to the same school.

No comments:

Post a Comment